Dynamically flexible beauty..

Dynamically flexible beauty..

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Still Alongside Muscat

Today work continued after ROV's and TMS's was lifted ashore yesterday. Was ashore a couple of hours yesterday. Visited the Souq and it just confirms that I am no "shopoholic". I just get stressed out, the heavy smell of incenses, misty and smoking at times. I cannot see any items because of all the items. People I do not know wants to "be friend me"(or rather my dollars), tries to persuade me to buy their stuff...Nope, Sorry Karin, this is just not me.

Fortvarande i Muscat.
Idag saa fortsatte arbetet, efter gaardagens ilandtagning av ROV och TMS. Var iland i naagra timmar igaar afton. Besoekte Souqen och fick konfirmerat att jag inte aer en "shopoholic". Jag blir bara stressad. En tung stickande doft av roekelser och parfymer. Jag kan inte se naagra foeremaal foer alla foeremaalen. Maenniskor som jag inte kaenner vill bli vaen med mig(eller snarare mina dollar), och foersoeker oevertala mig att koepa deras grejer..Nix, jag aer ledsen Karin, det aer inte min grej.

Good morning Muscat

Cruise ship of yesterday

Slinging TMS.

First ROV/ TMS on shore.

Overhaul in progress.

After Hugin swung around, next TMS / ROV ashore

Yesterday's cruise ship, stayed during the day

Todays cruise ship is staying over night

Enjoying a break

Soon fully laden.

His Majesty out at sea.

Nice vessel.

4 hours later.


View from a bridge.

A carriage I found in town.